The Van Kirk Pools Difference
Our philosophy today is the same as it was then, over 40 years ago: “Build each pool as if it were going in your own backyard, and treat each customer like family.” And that philosophy has helped us become the clear South Florida leader in both residential and commercial pool & spa construction, remodeling, manufacturing, and repairs.
Our attention to detail and customer service is the best, bar none—regardless of the size or scope of the project. And today, over 18,000 pools later, the Van Kirk family remains dedicated to our most valuable resource— you, our customers.
It is this very spirit that continues to differentiate us from our competitors.
- This company has been family owned & operated since 1975, and has thousands of happy clients over the course of 40 years.
- We own and operate a 20,000 sqft facility, which includes fully operational indoor pool showroom, warehouse, fleet of trucks and heavy duty equipment, and a vast selection of decorating tile and decking materials.
- We believe in simple access to business owners due to our passion in waterscape design and construction.
- Our pools include a lifetime structural warranty, flotation insurance, and an in-house service and warranty department.
- We have daily meetings with our construction department to ensure first-class attention and service to each one of our customers.
- Our in-house departments include: Permitting, Construction Scheduling, Service & Warranty, Administration, Manufacturing and Warehousing Departments.
Van Kirk & Sons has received many awards recognizing the various unique projects we have constructed, renovated, and designed.
- FSPA 2017 Design Awards – Gold Award, Bronze Award, & Award of Merit
- Top 50 Pool Builders 2010-2015
- FSPA 2015 Design Awards – Gold Award & Award of Merit
- APSP 2014 International Awards of Excellence – Silver & Bronze
- Top 50 Builders MVPs #27 Don Cesarone – VP of Commercial / Senior Project Manager
- Top 25 Pool Builders in the Nation – Hanley Wood’s Pool and Spa News, 2007-2012
- Top 10 Residential Pool Remodelers in the Nation – Hanley Wood’s Pool and Spa News, 2009-2012
- Top 5 Commercial Pool Builder in the Nation – Hanley Wood’s Pool and Spa News, 2009-2010
- Top 100 Small Businesses in South Florida – Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, 2009-2010
- Business of the Year Award (Under 200 Employees) – Associated Builders and Contractors, 2005-2007
- International Awards of Excellence – Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for outstanding achievement in the design, building and installation of multiple residential pools – Association of Pool and Spa Professionals, 2007-2012
- International Awards of Excellence – The Peabody Orlando Hotel Recreational Pool – Association of Pool and Spa Professionals, 2010
- National Excellence in Construction Award – For Specialty Construction over $1 million for the Fontainebleau Hotel Pool Project – Associated Builders and Contractors, 2010
- Safety Training Evaluation Process (S.T.E.P) Award – Platinum, Gold and Silver Awards – Associated Builders and Contractors, 2005-2010
Van Kirk & Sons has received numerous International Awards of Excellence from the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals for the most beautiful and creative work in the pool industry.